- By WA
We will show you several tips how to use vinegar to wash your clothes, which will make your life a lot easier.
For applying this magnificent trick all you need to do is add 125 ml of vinegar before starting the washing machine. This way you will be able to increase the effectiveness of the detergent and protect the color of your clothes.
- The white vinegar can remove odors, sweat stains or bad smell due to smoking
- Most of the detergents leave traces on clothes, which usually cause allergies in people who have sensitive skin. On the other hand you will not have this problem with white vinegar.
- There are spots impossible to get rid of them, even with the use of the “best” detergents. But, because the white vinegar will help you remove them in no time.
- Do you want to get rid of some vicious stains? All you need to do is leave your clothes in a bowl with hot water and add a cup of vinegar. Leave your clothes to soak in the solution over the night. The next day you need to wash them as you normally do and your stain will be gone.
- White vinegar helps not only your clothes, but it is also good for your washing machine. Namely the vinegar will keep it cleaner without using any chemicals.